Friday 4 November 2011

Tired

I didn't have enough sleep recently. I'm a very light sleeper and I think that it's really a nuisance. I wake up if I hear any noises, no matter soft or loud and I need complete darkness to be able to sleep. Sometimes I just admire those people who can sleep anywhere and anytime they like. I have to get back my sleep as soon as possible, if not I think I can't take it anymore. I was very sleepy this morning but I had no choice but to go to class. Well, what can I do?

4 comments:

  1. i admire them as well. somehow they have a common point. do sarawakians sleep heavily? we west malaysians... haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. Not all of them are heavy sleepers. Haiz... I hope I can change just a little of it. Change from sleepers(slippers) to shoes? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can say that's lame. but i'm not amused. you can probably guess how infinitely lame i am now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to guess, I know how lame you are. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete