Wednesday 9 November 2011

Penang

         We have come to the last day of the camp. We have half day of activities today and we will head off to our homes respectively. I realize that I had sore throat first thing in the morning. Probably because I didn't drink enough water. It became worse and worse. I can hardly talk in the afternoon and I feel very tired and dizzy. After we checked out from the apartment, we went out to find a hotel to stay and we and up in Tunes hotel. The room is seriously small, and the design was like, what in the world the architect is doing?? It's so... Unreasonable to design it that way. Come on! It's small, but you still can design it to be a wider place. You could make lots of people get hurt! Well, at least that was only my friend and I got hurt. But it's really too congested. Ok, no more of that. I went a different way with 2 of my friends because I think I can't stand the heat outside. So we went to Perangin mall to shop. At least it's cooling inside and I can rest a while there. Thank God I didn't get sick so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment