Thursday 24 November 2011

So grateful to have them around!

            I have only half day of classes today. Seriously, I miss Dr Pat. I don't know... I just prefer her way of teaching. She's coming back soon anyway. Yay! Since I had only half day of classes, I went back home after lunch to continue my assignment. We have to do a portfolio which includes the summary of every chapter, a 15 pages essay based on a topic and forums, which we did every week. It has to be handed in next Tuesday and I hope to get it done as soon as I can. It's quite a big task for me. I just can say that I'm really not suitable for doing anything involving too much words and thinking.
           
             When I was prepared for dinner, I rode on my bike and I realized it can move. It's only then I know that the chain came off. I had to borrow my housemate's bike to go for dinner. After dinner I told my housemate that I need help to fix the chain as I can't do it alone. She was going for supper when I told here that, so she said she'll help me out after that. I continued doing my assignments and was unaware that they were back. I went downstairs to fill my bottle with water and she told me that my bike is fixed! My housemate and another of my housemate's sister helped out with the fixing when I was busy doing my assignment. I was so touched! I'm really really grateful to have such people around me. This is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment