Tuesday 15 November 2011

Clinic

My cough didn't get any better. During class this morning I coughed quite alot. Well, finally went to the university's clinic for treatment. Actually I don't think it's going to help much. At least I have some medicine to take. LOL. It's more or less like NS clinic. Not much advice. I told her, I have flu and cough. Ok, I give you cough drop and flu medicine. Remember to drink plenty of water she said. That's it. Somehow I feel like it's different from those doctors outside, which we have to pay for. Haha..

2 comments:

  1. i guess i just recovered from my sinus. muscles aching. now much better. hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that! Get lots of rest k. I'm getting lots n lots of rest today. Hopefully I will recover soon. Can't stand the cough. haiz

    ReplyDelete