Monday 28 November 2011

Holiday?

            Holiday? No, not for us. Kampar's MUF came over to our church for a combined fellowship this morning. I had to wake up early to go to the market to buy some food for them. Thank God I have a someone to drive me there. Bought some food and went to church to prepare the things. I had quite a handful of things to do. I have to prepare the food and at the same time I have to prepare the songs for the praise and worship session. I didn't organize things nicely. I forgot to ask some other people to take over when I was busy practicing songs. But thank God our brothers and sisters are very helpful, they helped out with the job. What supposed to be 25 people from their MUF became more than 30 and what was supposed to be in the afternoon, became morning. I didn't have enough food prepared. Sigh. I got the lesson today. I will me more organized next time when I do things.

2 comments:

  1. yea.. can see that you worked very hard. but then, we all didn't expect such a situation. anyway, as long as everyone is happy, that does it! kudos to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Pastor wasn't too happy bout tat... Haha... BUt I tried my best.. It's still my 1st time..

    ReplyDelete