Sunday 27 November 2011

Childhood.

            I don't know why, but images of my childhood experiences flashed pass my mind today. I remembered how my elder brother and I used to play around at our uncle's kampung house. We were chasing chickens, ducks.. cats... I know, I'm quite a kampung kid. But to me, that's the best childhood I can ever have! If I have the chance to choose my childhood life, I would still prefer animals and nature rather than iphone, ipad and computers. I miss those days as kid. I have nothing to worry about. But now I'm still thankful that I don't really have anything to worry much.
            I'm still busy with my assignment. Planning to burn the midnight oil tonight to finish up everything. There are things to be done tomorrow and I want my attention on those.

4 comments:

  1. when i was younger, i already played with fire, water... curiosity was unlimited. except for fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh... Fire? Bad kid... Mama said kids shouldn't play wif fire....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked to catch little fish at clean drains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa~ Me n my bro catch spiders. XD

    ReplyDelete