Friday 18 November 2011

Ahem..

I took some cough medicine after dinner yesterday, and the effect will last up till 4am then I will start to cough again. That's what happened during Wednesday night. Well, this morning I can't take it anymore. At about 4am I started to cough again. I went downstairs, made some drink and ate some biscuits. After that I took the cough medicine. It's only then I can sleep well without coughing. Why didn't I do that the previous night? So stupid. Should have done so. At least I learnt my lesson. Haha

2 comments:

  1. that's what i'll do, too. if im sick, i'll give in to my cravings as much as possible. because those are like alarms to me that i need those things to curb my illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah of course. You don't want to get worse by eating those things you cannot eat.

    ReplyDelete