Monday 21 November 2011

I hate Mondays.

It's Monday again. I hate Mondays this semester. I think I wrote about it before, but never mind. I still hate Mondays. I know that in order to be a teacher, I must take EDU papers. That's the requirement. But I really, really hate those papers. It's like.. so... boring.. And what I had is two EDU papers in a day. I didn't have that before. It was always only one a day, and two days a week. Suppose I have to like those subjects even though I hate them. I'll try. I really will. Duh.

2 comments:

  1. Auntie... you better learn them well. EDU subjects have lots of psychology to learn. will be super duper useful for students and even yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T T
    But.. Under you-know-who, I can't really learn much. Luckily I have his assistant to teach. Thank God. Hmmm... So what's actually the use of Pembangunan sahsiah and wacana? I dun get it...

    ReplyDelete