Monday 7 November 2011

Off to Penang

             A group of 16 people took off from Tanjung Malim to Penang in a 12.20AM KTM. It took us 7 hours to reach Penang. What a long journey! I didn't really have enough sleep. The coach was so cold! It was as if I was sitting inside a refrigerator instead of a train. That kind of kept me awake. Finally we reached there at about 7AM. We had to take a ferry over and from there we took a bus to USM, where the committee members will be waiting for us to pick us up to the apartment. 
             We were so tired when we reached there. I was so tired I wish that I can skip the day's activities just to sleep. We put our stuff in our rooms respectively before lunch. I was so not-in-the-mood during lunch that day. After that we had praise and worship, games, workshops etc. 
             Bible verses of the day: "Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him when he is near." 
                                                                                                                                                 Isaiah 55:6.
       
         "What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?" Matthew 16:2

No comments:

Post a Comment