Thursday 10 November 2011

Rush!

      Rush, rush, rush! That's basically what we did today. We got ready at 8am and took the hotel van for a tour to Bbukit Bendera, Kek Lo Si, Toys museum and Perarakan. We got up and down the hill within an hour. Went up just for taking pictures as we have only 4 hours to play before rushing to get the 12.30pm ferry and the 2pm KTM back to Tanjung Malim. For me, I think that the toy museum is somewhat quite uninteresting, and it costs me RM10! It's really not worth the price. The place is not as organised as you think it is. You can see some cracks here and there. We didn't have enough time to get in to the perarakan. What a waste.. I really have to visit the perarakan next trip. I rather have my RM10 paid for the perarakan than to the toy museum. People out there, if you are reading this, remember, do not go to the toy museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment