Monday 19 December 2011

Tim Tam!

            Tim Tam made my day! Our lecturer will give every one of us a Tim Tam each at the end of the class each semester. I had quite a bad morning and I really felt so happy after taking the first bite of Tim Tam! I wasn't very happy this morning. It's just because of some things he said that offended me. I hate him, seriously. But It wasn't a very big matter. At least I know I'm not like what he said. I should try to love these not-so-cute people.  Forget about it. We had Malam anugerah and it's a time where lecturers and students of FMSP gather here to take our certificates and watch performances. I got another sijil dekan for last sem. Yay! Hopefully I'll get another one for this semester. jia you! XD

2 comments:

  1. food used to be a potion for me to lift my spirit. but not now. nothing will help much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I'll find something I like to do whenever I feel down or stressed like playing piano.. U could try doing things that u like. It'll make u move away frm the unhappy thoughts. At least that worked for me. =)

    ReplyDelete