Saturday 10 December 2011

Taekwondo and practices

            Had Taekwon-do as usual today. We had another day of it under the sun! Gosh.. Luckily I knew it earlier and I brought along my sunblock and put my cap on. If not, I'll be roasted again. We are going to have out final exam tomorrow, including sparring. So out instructor decided to have our practice extended to 1.30PM... Our faculty is having Kemuncak Seni, we have practice session at 2PM. We had to rush to lunch and rush back to practice. Yeah, with our smelly sweat smell. eww...

4 comments:

  1. you know, it's very lucky to say 'we' when you have to rush for this and that. which means, in the midst of your busyness, you are not alone. imagine if you are alone. every single activity you join, you dont have a gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I can imagine that. I dun like the feeling of it. I'm not complaining anything..haha.. well, i'm still thankful i hv friends with me almost all the tiime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont. cant blame anyone. i guess it's my personality. most of the time i like to be alone. so when i need someone, it's only natural that i have no one with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... If u like to b alone then there's nothing to blame about being alone all the time.... is there?

    ReplyDelete