Friday 30 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

             I celebrated Christmas in Tanjung Malim for the first time this year! It's totally a different feeling. Away from my family, away from the church service which involves hundreds of people. I had this simple yet meaningful and warm Christmas here in Tanjung Malim Methodist church. On the 24th night we had a Christmas musical night which went really well! Praise the Lord! There were more people than expected.
24/12/2011 Christmas eve
Qing Qing and I. She's so cute! XD



               Christmas musical night went on very smoothly and it's the grace of God that brought all of us together as a family to make this successful! On the next day we had our Christmas service here at Tanjung Malim, too. This day, is the day our sister in Christ is baptized! Congratulations to her! May God's grace be with her always and forever! Ii just thought about a year ago, at this day, me too, was baptized. It's already been a year and I God's grace never cease to pour on me. Halelujah! =)


During baptism. =)

Congratulations! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment