Thursday 1 December 2011

Sleepy..

            It was my friends birthday yesterday and his housemate planned a surprise for him. As we had practice at night, we had to make it 10.30pm. He was really caught in the surprise that time. Thanks to his housemate who prepared everything nicely! I went home yesterday evening to find one of my senior came over for few hours before flying off to Korea. So glad to see her! So after the celebration, we went out for supper together in a group. There were laughter and joy, we really had a great time! Since we have not finished our EC assignment, we decided to interview her before she goes off at 3am. We did the interview in the middle of the night. Funny right? We were so grateful that she is willing to help us. She's going to Korea to teach, I pray that she'll excel in everything she does!
             I went to sleep about 2am, and I have class at 8am today. I was so sleepy that I came back home to sleep in the afternoon. I didn't really sleep well, not because of the weather but because of some noises. I even heard doors banging. That's really annoying as I'm a light sleeper. But however it's still refreshing.

2 comments: