Sunday 18 December 2011

Caroling at the MInes

            After these few busy nights I finally manage to take a break. We went to the Mines for caroling! It's 7 churches altogether that went for the caroling. We went there straight after service and we had few hours to shop. I didn't manage to buy any clothes because they are not very suitable. Haiz. Guess I have to get some when I'm back home this study week. I really enjoyed the moment where everyone come together as a family in Christ to spread the good news. I really had fun caroling there although I was really quite tired after all the KS thingy. Glory to the Lord who made this opportunity for us!

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad it was in serdang! and i loved the mass choir. like a rolling thunder, it trembled the whole shopping mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! This is my 1st time joining caroling as huge as this. I really had fun. Hehehe.. Juz sitting around in the shopping mall chatting is also a way of relaxation. Love it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. U mean u dun like the chatting part? y?

    ReplyDelete