Tuesday 6 December 2011

Another day of assignments

            I had only one class this morning, and since I have to stay back tonight I decided to bring along my laptop to do my assignments during my free time. That's what I love about my faculty. I can eat, online, refill my bottle and practice here. I can even do my practices and online without disturbance in the individual rooms provided. I love my faculty so much. <3
             I was halfway through my arranging for Caklempong when my battery went dead and it shut down suddenly. I didn't have any of my new arrangements saved inside. It all went "poof"! Gosh... That was devastating. I had to start all over again. Stupid me. And it's quite a task putting in the notes for that song... I used "Busy Cowboy" by Jay Chow as a piece to be arranged. Well, I had it almost done now.

2 comments:

  1. i guess i can never understand the mind of a musician. neither do musicians understand a mind that generates lame jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Same here... We can't understand everyone.

    ReplyDelete