Saturday 17 December 2011

KS day 3

            It's finally the last day of KS. Finally we can put all our attentions in our courseworks. WE started our KS late again today. What was supposed to be at 8.30PM turned out to be a 9PM show. Everyone was very happy after the show ended, but I don't really feel anything. I don't know why. Yeah, I'm happy that they managed to finish their KS but I didn't have the mood that night, not like the previous KS where I joined them in the craziness. Well, at last it's finished! Hooray! I can have my lovely sleep.

3 comments:

  1. probably because it's saturday, and your mind is fixed for church at night. that's why you didnt have the mood. or you had something else in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. i also dunno wat i had in mind. Juz not in the mood. Haha

    ReplyDelete