Monday 5 December 2011

Annoyed

            I had my class cancelled and the lecturer didn't inform us about it at all. We waited in the lecture room for more than one hour. As she was always half an hour late for the class so we decided to stay back another half an hour to see whether she comes or not. Alas, she didn't. What a time wasting afternoon. Fine. I went to a short meeting for KS protocol just now. Our leader said that we have to be at faculty that night. I went. And I was told that they only need the crews. So frustrated. Luckily I brought my laptop with me. I spent my time doing my assignment and I think it's not bad because I can really concentrate more if I don't do it at home. Had a very packed Monday and there's something that make me angry again. Well, think on the bright side, I finished one of my assignments, in few hours. Wow...

2 comments: