Tuesday 13 December 2011

Full dress rehearsal

            We had a full dress rehearsal today, complete with makeup and accessories. We have to be there at 3PM for makeup. I had to wear Cheongsam for my performance and... I think it's too short. It's above knee length when I sit down and I can't walk too fast. That's the disadvantage of being too tall. I had once bought a dress online and it turned out to be a blouse when I got it. Great. Well the rehearsal today was not too bad, we had good comments from our lecturers. Hopefully it'll be as good as this, or even better for the time to come.

6 comments:

  1. the same cheongsam right? you looked good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a cheogsam for KS this time. A different 1 frm the chun festival. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. then i guess it's too short. something like xue mei's 1 is wonderful. long skirts and long sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, It's reli very short. Xue Mei wasn't supposed to wear that, our segment's leader want her to wear that. It's borrowed. I think she looks better in her own evening gown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. better not expose too much. some people.. some PEOPLE can't bear to see too much skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... R u trying to imply some1 I noe? Hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete