Wednesday 14 December 2011

Last rehearsal

            It's our last rehearsal for the coming Kemuncak Seni, that is tomorrow. I bought my contact lenses this morning, finally. Hopefully I'll be able to wear it after such a long time of not wearing contact lenses. I remembered that I took about one hour to put on the lenses for both sides last semester. That's the first time. Haha.. Anyway, hopefully the makeup won't turn out ugly rather than pretty because the colour of the eye shadow during yesterday's full dress rehearsal looks quite ugly...

6 comments:

  1. contact lenses? lol... i use less than 1 minute normally. make up is normally for stage and camera effects i guess. so you'll look different to the audience who sit far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clour of the eye shadow they used on me was odd... It made me ugly instead. Haha... I took quite a while, 10 mins for both sides i think. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's this method which hollywood stars use to make smoky eyes. use a burnt matchstick, put off the glow, and gently brush on your eyelids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea. jennifer anniston does that.

    ReplyDelete