Wednesday 21 December 2011

Course registration

            This morning we were supposed to sing in class, for the edu subject class. Somehow he forgot because he was barking at those people who were late and complaining about the stupid add drop system. Once he said, class dismissed! My coursemate and I rushed out of the room at once because we don't want to be called out, in case he remembers. Haha.. What a joke.
             
              Course registration. We have to do it every semester. This time, we were supposed to be able to register at 12am, 21st Dec but the system only opens to some courses and we were told that the system opens course by course. I waited till 1am+ and I went to sleep while my friends kept watch. I woke up at 6am to find that my course registration is still closed until I went for class only it opened. Because of this most of us did not have enough sleep. Moreover most of the groups are taken. Please, give us the information if you want to open it course by course, don't keep us waiting! I really don't understand their system. Do we have to go through this every semester? Well, probably no for me because I only have to add EDU papers and Ko-ku papers. There'll be plenty of place for my major course. Thank God for that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment