Monday 31 October 2011

Quiz

There was a quiz held in EC II class today. This came as a surprise to me because I never heard that there will be a quiz today. The quiz is in objective form for the first 5 questions and we were required to fill in the blanks for the next 10 questions. So total was 10 marks overall and I only got 6 out of it. My English seriously needs help now. I think my English had been deteriorating since after form 6. I have to save it before it's too late. I would not want to get another B for EC again.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah. I do. Hahaha.. Correct me if I did any mistakes in my English. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok. you have TESL-ians in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness i got 7.5! what an insult. or rather, what a slap on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I got 6 ok... I'm kinda used already actually.. Coz I had these kind of cases before.. It's not that we didn't do good, it's the answers they give are wrong. What should be right is our answers but they do not even bother me when I tell about it. Another point to think about when we become teachers.

    ReplyDelete