Tuesday 25 October 2011

KL

Since today is a holiday, we planned a trip to KL. Main thing is to interview the RTM oboist for our EC assignment and the others are to enable my coursemates to consult him about the oboe and to shop. Straight after the interview in from 2pm to 5pm, 6 of us went separate ways. I had never been to Chinatown before, so I took this chance to go there. Unfortunately it started raining by the time we got there. So we just have our lunch and get the tickets to go home. It's still worth the trip though. Learnt a little bit more about oboes, even though I'm a flutist and we also finished our interview. That's just like killing two birds with one stone!
At Papa John. 

2 comments:

  1. it wasn't PAPA RICH! It's PAPA JOHN'S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh! I tought it's RICH! XDDD
    SOrry sorry. Change it now. XD

    ReplyDelete