Tuesday 18 October 2011

Sponsorship

After class, we went out to the shops around Taman Nusa and Taman Anggerik to ask for sponsorship for our coming Kemuncak Seni concert. Two of my course mates and I walked all the way from Taman Nusa to Taman Anggerik, going into every shop that's open to ask for sponsorship, or rather, donations. We managed to get RM100+ for today and I think it's really good enough. Yesterday we went to Taman U and we got RM200
+. Although the amount is lesser than yesterday's, but I'm still very grateful that we managed to get some money for today. And I'm also very thanful to have my course mates to help me. One of them was not actually involved in sponsorship but he is willing to help. =)

3 comments:

  1. Two of my course mates and I... not me and two of my course mates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I thought both can be used. Hahaha~ I'll change it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete