Friday 14 October 2011

Yummy~

Two idiots cooked last night and we had alot of rice left over because we didn't estimate the amount of rice accurately. How stupid is that? Hahaha... So, we decided to have fried rice for dinner today with the leftover rice and veggies from last night. It's my first time trying to fry rice. With the help of my housemates, It turned to to be very tasty! Yummy! Although I didn't like the process of cooking, which the oil jumps out at me, but to eat something that we cooked ourselves is really satisfying. Second time cooking this semester. Hope to improve more! ^^
The result. 
I love the taste. Special thanks to my housemate for helping. ^^

5 comments:

  1. 1St time idiot, 2nd time chef =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. overnight rice may taste awesome for fried rice, but do be reminded that the calorie is double the same amount of freshly cooked rice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorcas, 1st time idiot? I think I've been an idiot way long before this. hahahaha... Andrew, We tried to avoid, did we? Hahahaha... We didn't want to cook that much rice, but it's more than expected. I'll take note of that though. Hehe... Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i think you should take more overnight rice. you need those calories.

    ReplyDelete