Saturday 22 October 2011

Roasted!

We had 3 hrs taekwondo training starting 9am this morning. I'm fine with the period of time, but it's at the FIELD!! Imagine the hot sun burning you right through the skin! I feel like I was being roasted when the time approached 10.30am. This wasn't as bad as what I went through during National Service, which we had to march at 2pm. But that was already 3 years back, now I can't stand the heat anymore. Luckily the weather changed after that. It became cloudy and windy all of a sudden. I just hope that I won't get any sun burn because it hurts! >.<

4 comments:

  1. it's ok.. i like your reddish complexion. it's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be like a red neck. haha. you know what that means? American.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh... Why do you call them red neck??

    ReplyDelete