Wednesday 26 October 2011

Sungkai!

Had a trip to Sungkai organised by Tanjung Malim Methodist Church. It's not very far from Tanjung Malim. We got there in only about 45 minutes. We had to walk quite a long way from the entrance at the Sungkai hot spring.  We had some games before preceding to the water park. After that we went to the water park and continued to the hot springs to dip ourselves and also our feet in. There's a part where the hot spring is between 90-100 degrees where we can boil our eggs we took. It's fun playing with a whole group of friends! I really had a great time there! Group photo~
__________________________________________________________________________________
I went home straight after the trip. The bus driver said that it's quite a distance to Sungkai bus station, and it's a different way. So his wife asked their son to give me a ride to the bus station. He didn't manage to find the bus station but he offered to take me to Bidor bus station instead. How kind! There are not many kind people nowadays.His wife was kind of worried and even asked me to call when I arrived home. I really do appreciate their help! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment