Wednesday 28 September 2011

The weather

After so many years living in Malaysia, I still can't really tell that whether a day is going to be a sunny one or a rainy one. I was cycling back from campus this afternoon and it was VERY hot! The sun beams slapped on my face and burned me. However, As I lift my head up to look at the clouds, it's dark! Dark clouds! But the sunbeam is as strong as ever. We'll see later whether it will rain. Malaysia's weather is really unpredictable! Prepare an umbrella wherever u go!

3 comments:

  1. if you can't even tell the roads of you-know-where, you can't possible tell the weather. OOPS... nah... just joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u must had made the sun angry coz she slapped u. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKaaaayyyyyy... Ndulu,At least I didn't get lost. Hahahahaha!! Shal Yin, Gosh... How do u noe it's a she??? Wahahahaha~ Yeah, slapped me hard on the face. Ish.

    ReplyDelete